Welcome to the Town of Westerly! This new employee on-boarding page contains important forms that must be completed prior to your first day of employment at the Town of Westerly.
Several of the forms can be filled out on-line, or they may be printed and completed manually. Forms on this site are in PDF format. Be aware that data entered on the electronic forms will not be saved and your input will be deleted when you exit the form. Please review each form for accuracy and print before continuing to the next form. As you work through the forms, use the checklist of documents provided as your guide. We also recommend that you keep copies of these documents for your records.
Please follow the instructions for each form on the page to carefully ensure successful completion. Once you are satisfied that all forms are completed correctly, sign and date the forms (if instructed to do so) and bring them on your first day of employment. Should you have any specific questions, they will be answered during your orientation session.
If you need immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to e-mail HR@westerly.org.
Again, welcome to the Town of Westerly.
- Connecticut Employee's Withholding Certificate: Please only complete if you are a resident of Connecticut. Enter your name, address, and social security number, indicate your withholding code and/or additional withholding amount per pay period and sign and date the form.
- Direct Deposit: Please complete this form with all the required information and attach a voided check or a statement from your bank confirming your account details.
- Federal - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate: Please enter your name, address and social security number, indicate the number of exemptions you are claiming and sign and date the form.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification: Please complete, sign and date Section 1 only.
- Rhode Island Employee's Withholding Allowance Certification: Please enter your name, address and social security number, indicate the number of exemptions you are claiming and sign and date the form.
- Invitation to Self-Identify - Race/Ethnicity: This form is voluntary, but if completed will assist the Town in our governmental compliance.
- Invitation to Self-Identify - Disability: This form is voluntary, but if completed will assist the Town in our governmental compliance.
- Invitation to Self-Identify - Veteran Status: This form is voluntary, but if completed will assist the Town in our governmental compliance.
- Rhode Island TCI/TDI Insurance: Please review the information regarding your options to purchase Rhode Island TCI/TDI insurance then complete and sign and date this form.