Employee Assistance Program
Personal issues, planning for life events or simply managing daily life can affect your work, health and family. Coastline EAP provides support, resources and information for personal and work-life issues. Coastline EAP is Town sponsored, confidential and provided at no charge to employees and their dependents.
Your Coastline EAP services include:
EAP for Confidential Counseling
Life can be stressful. Your EAP is designed to provide short-term counseling services for you and your dependents to help you handle concerns constructively, before they become major issues. Call anytime about concerns such as marital, relationship and family problems; stress, anxiety and depression; grief and loss, job pressures and substance abuse.
Too much to do, and too little time to get it all done? The work-life specialists can do the research for you, and provide qualified referrals and customized resources for child and elder care, moving, pet care, college planning, home repair, buying a car, planning an event, selling a house and more.
With Coastline, you have legal advice “on call” whenever you have questions about legal matters. Speak with staff about legal concerns such as divorce, custody, adoption, real estate, debt and bankruptcy, landlord/tenant issues, civil and criminal actions and more.
Everyone has financial questions. With your Coastline benefit, you can get answers to your questions about budgeting, debt management, tax issues and other money concerns from on-staff CPAs, Certified Financial Planners® and other financial experts, simply by calling your toll-free number.
Coastline EAP Online
Go online to access timely, expert information on thousands of topics, including relationships, work, school, children, wellness, legal, financial and free time. You can search for qualified child and elder care, attorneys and financial planners as well as ask questions, take self-assessments and more.
Coastline EAP is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are two ways to access your Coastline EAP benefits:
1. Call 1-800-445-1195. You’ll speak to a counseling professional who will listen to your concerns and can guide you to the appropriate services you require.
2. Visit Coastline Online at www.coastlineeap.com and enter your company ID: Town of Westerly
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my benefits?
- I called HR and they referred to me another number, party, website, or organization. Who can I call in HR for assistance?
- I have a question about my medical insurance, who do I contact?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my Health Savings Account (HSA)?