What if I have a good driving record?

If you have a good driving record you may request that your summons be dismissed upon payment of costs by pleading guilty with a good driving record. You may apply by mail or appear in court to request this procedure. “Good driving record” means no moving violations within the three* years prior to the current violation. *Certain restrictions apply. If you are an out-of-state motorist, you must bring a copy of your driving record from that State to your arraignment. If you are eligible to enter a plea under the “Good Driving Record” statute, a $60 cost will be imposed.

Show All Answers

1. You have been charged with a Civil Traffic Violation. Who can I call with questions?
2. How do I pay by mail?
3. Can I pay a traffic ticket online?
4. Do you take credit cards over the phone?
5. What happens if I do not appear for my court date or fail to pay my violation?
6. What if I have a good driving record?
7. What is the cost if I appear in court and the Judge finds me guilty without a good driving record?
8. What if I want to have a trial?
9. What if I am unable to pay my fines and court costs?
10. What if I want to appeal my judgment?
11. What if I want to dispute a parking violation?
12. Are there court costs associated with parking violations?
13. How can I pay for a parking violation?