- Emergency Contact / Electronic Authorization Form: This form is used to update an employee's emergency contact information and to authorize the use of Employee Self Service to dispense various tax and payroll documents via e-mail and online.
Safety & Risk Management:
- Workplace Injury Report: This form is used to document a workplace injury for both PD and non-PD staff.
- Property Loss or Damage Report: This form is used in any incident where there is property loss or damage.
- General Liability Claim Report: This form is used for any general liability claims.
- Automobile Accident Report: This form is used when there is an incident involving an automobile accident.
- Student Accident Report: This form is used when there is a student accident.
- Health Savings Account - Enrollment / Additional Contributions Form: This form is for employees who want to have money withheld from their paychecks by the Town and deposited into their health savings account (HSA) on a pre-tax basis.
- Vacation Buyback Form: This form is used to process the annual vacation buyback as outlined in the Employee Handbook, Section X. Vacation.
- Annual Physical Exam Verification: This form is used to provide the Town documentation of a completed annual physical exam for staff who choose to participate in the voluntary employee wellness program.
- A Healthier You! Gym Enrollment Form: This form is used to sign-up for the Town's gym enrollment program with our wellness partner Luxe Fitness.
- Tuition Reimbursement Application Form: This form is used to apply for the Town's Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Service Agreement: This form is the employee service agreement required for all employees who participate in the Town's Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Grade Verification Form: This form is to be completed by the employee once final grades are received and submitted to Human Resources to determine reimbursement costs.